The Internet Monthly is a monthly podcast featuring 10 or so short Internet related articles, tips and tricks and a regular search engine of the month feature.
In this month’s issue you can learn about the nine year old blogger and her school dinners plus smart cities and a search engine to interrogate them.
You can also discover why an Australian web shop is taxing users of Microsoft’s Internet Explorer 7 and how marketers are making use of empty High Street stores.
This Month’s Podcast
The Internet Monthly – July 2012:
Or, download: podcast_jul12.mp3 [15’ 01”, 6.9MB]
This Month’s Articles
This month’s edition of The Internet Monthly podcast contains the following articles. A list of links associated with each article are included for reference:
- GOVERNMENT SEEKS CITY OF TOMORROW – £24 million for Smart Cities
- SMART MONEY FOR EURO START-UPS – European innovation encouraged
- POP-UP MARKET TESTING – Making use of empty High Street shops
- CREATIVE WEBINAR WEEK – Adobe promoting UK creativity
- BEST NEW FONTS THIS YEAR – New fonts to inspire your creativity
- ENIGMA CODE BREAKER CELEBRATED – Alan Turing’s birth centenary
- MESSAGE FROM MARTHA – School dinners and the 9 year old blogger
- HOTTEST SOCIAL SITE YOU’VE NEVER HEARD OF – Free e-books galore
- TAXING TIMES FOR IE7 – Australian online shop taxes IE7 users
- PROTECTED SEARCH – How to hide your search activities from Google
- SEARCH ENGINE OF THE MONTH – Search engine for multimedia environment generated content