The Internet Monthly is a monthly podcast featuring 10 or so short Internet related articles, tips and tricks and a regular search engine of the month feature.
In this month’s issue you can learn about making your website mobile friendly, how to set-up your own social network and why e-mail is still so important.
You can also hear about the latest web venture from the people who brought you YouTube, Google’s recent patent application and the independent British search engine which is free from advertising.
This Month’s Podcast
The Internet Monthly – May 2012:
Or, download: podcast_may12.mp3 [10’ 05”, 4.7MB]
This Month’s Articles
This month’s edition of The Internet Monthly podcast contains the following articles. A list of links associated with each article are included for reference:
- WALK TO WORK WEEK – Save the environment and improve your health
- BANKERS CASH FOR STARTUPS – Bankers investing bonuses in businesses
- FREE SMALL-BUSINESS MOBILE SITES – Make your site mobile friendly
- START YOUR OWN SOCIAL NETWORK – Social network in a box
- PG TOPS ON FACEBOOK – PC Tips tea top Facebook engagement poll
- THE ANSWER IS ALREADY OUT THERE – Facebook bug finding bounty
- E-MAIL STILL RULES – E-mail still top marketing communications choice
- DIY DIGITAL MAGAZINES – Create your own digital magazine
- GOOGLE PATENTS EAVESDROPPING – More targeted advertising
- SEARCH ENGINE OF THE MONTH – UK Search free from advertising